Revitalizing an Ancient Symbol in Layered WoodRevitalizing an Ancient Symbol in Layered Wood
The lozenge is a diamond-shaped motif that dates back as far as the Neolithic and Paleolithic period in Eastern Europe. Jelly Key, who brought you the Blue Little Dot Enter Key and the Autumn Festival artisans, has reimagined the age-old symbol in this clever, handcrafted keycap. Made from a combination of resin, wood, and powder, the caps look like a pattern of ruins or a tribute to a lost language. To make them, more than 10 pieces of the finest Chinese and Vietnamese wood are sanded down and layered one on top of the other, creating a 3D effect. Available in four different styles, each cap is like a mini environment in and of itself. Sculpted in Cherry profile, the caps are compatible with MX stems.
- Jelly Key
- Material: Resin, wood, and powder
- Cherry profile
- MX stem
- Unique serial number on every piece
- Height: 9.8 mm
- Medal dog tag with engraved number
- Wooden gift box
- All orders will be shipped by Massdrop.
- Estimated ship date is Nov 14, 2018 PT.
- After the drop ends, payment will be collected and the group’s order will be submitted to the vendor up front, making all sales final. Check the discussion page for updates on your order.