What you’ve seen is a bunch of koi fishy, blithely swimming in colorful ponds. And you start to wonder how could they enter to those spaces though. Why so many koi though? Let’s sneak in and we’ll tell ya how.
It’s kinda annoyed working with some dreamy college in your workspace. We know. Especially when they left the lab at night and just “accidently” let the Koi bred uncontrollably. Next morning it was like a tribe of koi in the tank. A Whole Tribe of Koi!!!
The whole process took us more than a week just to separate the right group of koi, learn which type of water-fern color will match well with each type of koi. We even dropped and broke some tanks in the process but eventually we finish them all good. (thanks to you, dreamy!).
Alright. It’s about the magic ink we’ve been talking about since we first providing the Jelly Eden artisan keycap series, throughout the period. We’d like to call the art of mixing alcohol ink with resin is the Pouring Art. It concludes the abstract and random aspects in performance. The reaction of alcohol ink in resin brings about a hypothetical effect that is occasionally used in Interior design for some specific purposes. Which its elegant fluids play a key role in rising the power of imagination.
As we said, It’s about the random and abstract effects, again, therefore when applying these technique in our designs, we had had considered the random aspect as the misunderstandable issue for our customer when they decide to join our group-buy. While other designs could take 95-100% the same appearance. Pouring Art never gives the accurate same effect. It’s like you have the recipe for a dish, you cook it different times and it’ll have different tastes. That’s how we find out the fact of alcohol ink fluids after times and times trial and learning. One more time we should remind you that, our design will take the same color options with the photos you see on our website, but the fluids of the colors won’t be exactly the same. We always try to control the quality around 70-75% similarity or as much as we could. So please considering.
From idea > sketch > real life
- Open time: 15/12/2018
- Close time: 21/12/2018
- Starting to Deliver after Groupbuy: 70-90 days
We could close the GB sooner than expected. So take your chance as soon as you can.
- SA profile
- MX stem
- Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key
What is in the box?
- 1 Zen Pond Artisan keycaps by Jelly Key.
- 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
- 01 Wooden box.
- A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.
- Due to the random effect of the color background created from “magic” ink – we kindly remind you again that what our artists can control
- The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
- With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.