Grand opening of the coral atlantis park:
Ladies and gentle-Atlanteans, you’re all reading this because we have an important announcement to make. Now that our beloved Atlantis is ruled in harmony under a rightful king after all those times of divided chaos, we have reached peace at last. Under this precious free era, along with years of work and research, today we’re are super excited to announce the Grand Opening of the renowned Coral Atlantis Park this weekend with an expected attendance of more than 2,000 people! Other than an entertainment center of all Atlanteans, this park is built to pay our utmost respect for our true king – the Aquaman.
Now before you start inviting any of your family and friends to the event, you might want to skim through the structure of this absolutely spectacular park to avoid getting too thrilled during your visit.
The Coral Atlantis Park is divided into 8 different themed areas, each of which represents a unique beauty of the coral complex living here among us all this time.
The size of each area is beyond one’s imagination: we have been working with other creatures of Atlantis to find and excavate lots of coral reefs scattering around the ocean; to until now manage to put together over 500 discoveries of corals, nudibranch, and starfish.
These clusters are then carefully categorized according to their biological origins in a way that can blow your mind with only awe and wonder.. From the poetic neon corals, or an amber reef layered by a thick seabed grass, to the colorful dotted starfish that almost feel like they just walk into Atlantis from a Van Gogh painting…They all literally will take your breath away!
Here comes another reason to visit this park: all of these beautiful living exhibits have an interesting history to tell. Some of them even lived to witness the legendary battle Arthur – the Aquaman, and Orm – the Fallen Ocean Master. Some have evolved from a species that dated all the way back to medieval times. Want to know more? Make sure to register for our exclusive coral guide at the entrance.
Well, that’s enough spoiler. No matter what do you, save the date for an amazing weekend ahead with your family and friends at the Coral Atlantis Park! Fantastic adventure awaits!
Read on if you’d like to find out how we build the park:
- First, the coral blocks are molded entirely by hands from clay. Every single gap is filled with coral details in various forms to gain the most natural look. This step takes longest time in the whole process of making coral keycaps.
- Next, we carefully take out the coral samples from the mold to avoid damaging the coral forms.
- Color mixing is done with over 20 colors and requires a high level of accuracy with a sufficient amount of color in order not to smudge other parts. This takes more patience and accuracy for double and triple color layers to produce a harmonious coloring mix between the layers.
- Color pouring also takes lots of time as there are waits between each pouring time for the colors to be dry. Some keycaps are painted with more colors after getting dried to highlight their tones.
- Besides pouring, we also paint color for some small details molded manually from colored clay, and add colored sheets and glitter to make them more vibrant.
- Final step to complete the keycaps is the pouring technique to create bubbles in desired size at suitable position to simulate corals under water. Another important thing to do is polishing the keycaps in extreme care and moderate speed to create a shiny surface without any deformations.
- MX stem
- Backlit, Glow in the dark
- SA profile R3 1u 1,25u 1,75u, Cherry profile
- Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key
- Open time: 4/08/2019
- Close time: 4/15/2018
- Starting to Deliver after Groupbuy: 70-90 days
We could close the GB sooner than expected. So take your chance as soon as you can.
What is in the box?
- 1 Atlantis Coral Artisan Keycaps by Jelly Key.
- 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
- 01 Wooden box.
- A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.
- The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
- With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.