Once upon a time, there was a beautiful kingdom tucked away in a miraculously fertile land under the lifelong reign of a king with his wife and son. They loved him so much and he grew into a lovely kind-hearted prince that everybody adored. The kingdom was blessed with an inexhaustible resource and perennially glorious season all year round. Life here was filled with happiness and wealth. One can never imagine how prosperous the kingdom had become. But we’re not promised tomorrow. And it’s always calm before the storm. Literally.
An inexplicable deadly and catastrophic tornado had arrived suddenly and attacked this peaceful land with its best shot. It wiped out everything good we ever knew about the kingdom. The villages, blooming fields, the king’s castle, all gone. Hundreds of families were parted and only God knew where to put their fate. Sadly, the tornado took the prince with it too. He was nowhere to be found. Sucked away for more than two hours, the prince woke up in a middle of nowhere. He searched around for help but can’t find anyone or anything. His heart kept calling for home and he knew he had to come back. The prince then embarked on a journey to find the way back to his loving family. Little did he know that what lied ahead of him was extremely challenging and dangerous, or he might not make it to the kingdom…
7 steps to complete one Seasonal Terraced Field
- Choose & polish wood with 1mm thick with absolute flat surface.
- The key to create sophistication for their smallest details is the balance between the power and speed of the laser cutter, very small size laser point.
- After being cut, the parts are cleaned to keep natural light color of the wood.
- 14 layers of wood are stacked on top of each other with a certain amount of resin UV (the resin type use UV light to solid) so that the thickness between layers is always thin and equal. The glue is made sure to not leak and the height of the wood blocks has to be the same.
- The mixing of colors to blend into the empty wooden parts on each terrace and tiny green grass is done manually in a very meticulous way.
- After completing the color implantation on the terraced fields, the process of creating sparkling rivers at the bottom of terraced fields and clouds in the sky begins.
- The final step is to polish all resin-molded keycap surfaces into a cohesive block and form the keycap shape.
After heading east for a while, he arrived in the Spring field. This place was astonishingly beautiful with its magnificent rice terraces and charming mountain passes scattering across the field. Thinking this would be an easy track to pass, he kept on moving without knowing that there were carnivore vines lurking under these lovely golden paddy plants. The prince casually stepped on and immediately got caught in one of them. Struggling through the strong grip of the vines, he realized the more he fought, the harder they would squeeze him. He decided to stop moving and they did loosen the force. He was let go of the trees, and was able to carry on his journey.
Next came the Summer and Fall field, each of which portrayed a marvelously different landscape. The Summer field was full of tropical rice terraces and exploded with colorful paddy vegetation at the mountain foot. There were also a lot of fruits that can be found here. The prince took the most appealing among them and had it for lunch. He had quite a good stop here until he was poisoned for eating that toxic fruit. Rushing to a stream nearby, he drank as much water as possible in a hope to filter all that injurious matter out of his body. After feeling better, he realized he had come to the Fall field. The place was covered with vast mountain ranges and green-dominant terraces. Having not got the time to embrace the beauty of this field, the prince felt a spine-chilling airflow coming from the other side of Fall. He took a deep breath, and decided to follow that direction.
The Winter field began to appear more clearly. The prince just stepped into the coldest place ever. He can barely breathe or walk. This field was somehow spectacular and beguiling at the same time. The scene here was absolutely terrifyingly beautiful with its white terraced fields covered in snow and the pitch-black forest zones in the craggy mountains. Freezing, hungry, and scared, the prince was about to collapse right before he saw two familiar shadows coming towards him. “Help”, he weakly said and fainted to the ground.
It was his parents who came to the prince at that time and saved him. Ever since he was lost, the king had opened the kingdom’s gate and sent an army to search for him everywhere. The king and his wife had never given up since, and they went to the the Winter field every night to find their son. Finally, the prince was able to reunite with his beloved ones. Without this catastrophe, he would never have known that his kingdom was surrounded by those mysterious lands with breathtaking and gorgeous scene like that. The prince succeeded his father later on and was remembered as the greatest king ever.
- MX stem
- SA profile ( r1&3), Cherry profile
- Design and Handcrafted by Jelly Key
What is in the box?
- 1 Universality Artisan Keycaps
by Jelly Key.
- 01 Medal dog-tag with engraved unique series number.
- 01 Wooden box.
- A unique serial number is on the bottom of the keycap as well.
- The keycap was made entirely by hand and tool. The final product may vary from the original photos but at acceptable aspect. We would love to ask you to tolerate any reasonable differents.
- With each artisan keycap from Jelly Key, we offer you a one-on-one replacement if there is fault that causes by our artisan team. Feel free to contact us.